Sunday 1 June 2014

Stevie Wonder


If I had to listen to only one song from Stevie Wonder for the rest of my life it would be...

On January 1st 2014, the Desert Island Mixtape Project was launched. You are stranded on an island. You only have one song to listen to for the rest of your life. Each month a new band/artist is chosen. This month's artist was Stevie Wonder. Stevie is an artist that defies definition. He is funk. He is pop. He is soul. He is genius.

Here are the results:
46 People Answered the Survey
 19 Different Songs were Chosen

Superstition16
As4
Living for the City4
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing2
Fingertips Part 22
I Believe2
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)2
We Can Work It Out2
Ebony and Ivory1
I Just Called to Say I Love You1
Isn't She Lovely1
Knocks Me Off My Feet1
Love Having You Around1
Place in the Sun1
Saturn1
Sir Duke!1
Uptight (Everything's Alright)1
You and I1
You Are the Sunshine of My Life1



Check out this YouTube playlist of all of the songs on the list.



Thanks to everyone who participated! I would love it if the results of the survey were discussed in the comments section below. This month we are going to try something different. This month we are looking for your Desert Island summer song. If you could only listen to one song to remind you of summer, what would it be? Click on the link below to tell us your answer:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Bo0F1ocwiy2YoM2pcsgPxPf1SOeDZSvLde_sncZtyHA/viewform?usp=send_form

No comments: